. . . . .

. . . . .

Apr 17, 2011

Uniquely Created


There you sit. You are one of a kind. God created you and there is no one else in the universe just like you. Wow! That is pretty impressive. So, how are you handling your uniqueness? Are you living up to your Maker's desires for you or have you given in to the influences of others? 

God creates you for a specific purpose. You may know what your purpose is or you may be at a point in your life where your purpose has not yet been revealed. Jesus knew exactly what his purpose was and let no one keep him from doing what God had created him to do. When faced with temptation, persecution, and trouble on every side, Jesus prayed and stayed close to His Father. He went away to spend time with God and stayed focused on the unique purpose for His life. This week as you prepare your heart for Easter, take time to reflect and pray about your uniqueness. Ask God to provide clarity about your life's purpose. Listen for His still, small voice as He speaks to you. Praise Him, love Him, know Him, like only you can.

"My people, you are my witnesses and my chosen servant. I want you to know me, to trust me and understand that I alone am God. I have always been God there can be no others." Isaiah 43:10

No comments: