. . . . .

. . . . .

Sep 8, 2015

My Sweet Lord


Standing in awe. Amazed and in praise. Hands raised and heart overflowing with joy. It's because of the Lord. His mercy and grace surround you day to day, year after year, without ceasing. He is incredible and the care and blessings provided by His mighty hand often takes your breath away. How does He do that and why does He care so much?

It's not always easy to understand the depth and breadth of God. The mind cannot comprehend and the heart cannot fathom the size of his love.  He loves you beyond imagination. He is your creator and knows you from the inside out. Of course, He cares for you! You are His and He is your sweet, sweet Lord. Go ahead and sing Him praises. Love everything about Him because He loves you. Sure, you are blessed but you are also a blessing. As you follow and count on him you see the sweetest aspect of the Living God. Jesus is your True North, your hope, your peace and your strength. He is your sweet, sweet Lord.

“Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup; you make my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. I will praise the Lord, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭16:5-8‬ 

No comments: