. . . . .

. . . . .

May 4, 2015

What's the Plan?


Thirty four years ago on a sunny Saturday morning, without warning and totally by surprise, my life was changed forever. It was't something I had planned but I must admit that I had prayed about it for years. There was no sign or flashing lights to alert me to the fact that this moment was to be like no other moment in my life. On this February morning, I met the man God had selected to be my husband. The rest of the days from that moment on were filled with love, family and events beyond my expectation. 

It's interesting how God surprises us when we least expect it. We think we are going in one direction and then He changes everything. God's unique design for our lives is always better than what we would have planned. He knows exactly what we need and when we need it. He has a way of providing the people and circumstances we need in our life at exactly the right moment. 

You may be wondering what God's plan is for you. You may have recently experienced a loss, disappointment or change that you weren't expecting. Perhaps you are in the midst of deciding about your future or the future of someone you love. No matter what it is, rest assured that God has things well in hand. You need only to trust Him and rest in that trust. Plans are subject to change and when God is the one changing them the best for your life is about to unfold. 

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: