. . . . .

. . . . .

Jul 13, 2014

Inhereitance



As I move through life watching my children, and now their children grow, I stand in awe. How does God do that? What an amazing blessing! Still, there are times of reflecting about what will be passed on to them. What legacy, gift, or inheritance will be the greatest to leave? Money, property, and jewelry seem so temporary.  

The greatest inheritance or gift to pass on and give to others is not material. 
It is not financial. Rather it is spiritual. The greatest inheritance there is, is Jesus Christ. Christ is perfect, eternal, powerful and enough. He is the prize, gift and reward of eternity. Nothing compares or could be more valuable or desirable.  

You can provide your family with a home, with gifts, and with wisdom to last a life time but when you introduce them to Jesus Christ, and leave him with them, you have given them all they will ever need. 

"The Lord himself is my inheritance, my prize. He is my food and drink, my highest joy! He guards all that is mine. Psalm 16:5

No comments: