. . . . .

. . . . .

Apr 28, 2014

Knitted Together in Love



In less than two months our third grandchild will be born. It's a special time to think about the wonders of God as we watch and wait for the miracle of a brand new precious baby. As our granddaughter is knitted together by God's unique design, there is much anticipation. Will she look like her mom or her dad? Will she be calm or very active?  Time alone will tell; however this is for sure, she is created as you are, with a spirit that seeks to know him.

You were knitted together in the love of God. He created you with the ability to do great things and to be an individual that makes a positive difference in the world. You are created in his image and as his child you can live each day with the confidence and assurance of all of God's promises. You need not fear or worry about the future. Nothing can separate you from God or his love. He and you are inseparable. You're interwoven like the threads of a fabric. The strength of the bond of love can never be diminished. God's love is limitless and he desires for you to experience his love for ever and ever.

 "For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother’s womb. I
praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from You when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in Your book before one of them came to be. "Psalm 139:13-16

No comments: