. . . . .

. . . . .

Feb 23, 2014

Dear Father….


Dear Father,

Thank you for your grace. 
Create peace in my heart and mind. 
Fill up any emptiness with your love. 
Where there is pain, place relief. 
Erase anxiety and instill calm. 
Plant me in You, so I am rooted and secure. 
Give me joy and waves of serenity and comfort. 
Send spiritual knowledge, wisdom and understanding. 
Heal my broken heart, body and spirit with your healing touch. 
Remove barriers, limits and excuses that keep me 
from the blessings you desire for me.
Make me see myself as you intended - 
a blessed child of the 
Living God, created for greatness.

In Jesus name, Amen.

"So you have not received a spirit that makes you fearful slaves. Instead, you received God's Spirit when he adopted you as his own children. Now we call him, "Abba, Father". For his Spirit joins with our spirit to affirm that we are God's children."  Romans 8:15

No comments: