. . . . .

. . . . .

Nov 4, 2013

You Are My Strong Tower

Photo By Lisa Poole-Daly

Perched safely above the raging sea of life, you reside. You are The One beyond any other. A sure and steadfast presence, always ready and able to provide exactly what I need. You are my Strong Tower; my first and last; my beginning and end; my never-ending and forever. You are my refuge from the world and all it throws at me. Your love and everlasting grace embrace my soul. You are my Savior and My Source. 

Often, I forget to raise my eyes and heart to you and get lost in the world. Toss and thrown about by the turbulent sea of life, I sometimes feel as though I am drowning and in way over my head. Still, you softly whisper to me and gently remind me that you are there in all your glory. As you reach out your hand to rescue me, I am reminded that you are always with me. I need only to call out your name and trust you. You never let me down and always lead me to  the perfect place while constantly protecting me. 

Thank you Jesus for your everlasting love and refuge.

The name of the Lord is a fortified tower, the righteous run to it and are safe. 
Proverbs 18:10

No comments: