. . . . .

. . . . .

Feb 6, 2012

Never Ending



I don't know about you, but this scripture moves me: 


 “Listen to me, Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last.  My own hand laid the foundations of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens; when I summon them, they all stand up together." Isaiah 48:12 -13


It absolutely gives my chills to think about the glory, majesty and power of our God. Nothing, and no one, compares to His ultimate authority and incredible grace. His hands laid the foundations of the earth and spread out the heavens! That is incredible to consider. 

With all the beauty and nature of God, nothing is as comforting as the knowing that He is never ending. He is the first and the last. He is the only constant that exists. Everything and everyone else is in a perpetual state of change. He holds everything in His hands and every knee, and even Heaven and earth shall stand at the should of His voice. That is amazing and very humbling. Next time you look up at the stars or watch the sunrise or set, remember; the God that created the Heavens and the earth, also created the most beautiful person in the world....YOU.





No comments: