. . . . .

. . . . .

Oct 24, 2009

Simply Human


There are times when I wish Super Heroes really existed. Do you know what I mean? When something bad happens or someone acts in a way that is so inappropriate that you wish a Super Hero would just swoop in and save the day? Then there are times when I act as though I am the Super Hero. This is especially true when my loved ones are involved and need my help. Adrenaline pumping, heart racing, and fully praying I enter into the situation without any regard for the challenge or my own safety. The truth is no matter what we do or what we impact, we are by no means Super Heroes. We are simply human (all be it wonderfully created).


There is, however, One who is greater than any other. He reigns over all of the details and pieces of your life and of the earth. Jesus Christ is perfect and able to meet any need and intervene in any circumstance. He has the strength and power to move mountains and change the landscape of the earth, and your life. Trust Him. Know Him. Seek Him. He will never let you down or let you go. He is the way and He holds the answers to every question that you ponder. Yes, you are simply human, but Jesus Christ is extraordinarily God. Praise you, Jesus for your amazing grace, love and majesty. Amen.

"Who among the gods is like you, O LORD? Who is like you— majestic in holiness, awesome in glory, working wonders?” Exodus 15:11

No comments: