. . . . .

. . . . .

Feb 9, 2020

Soul Restoration


How are things with your soul? Not sure? Just like your body, your soul can become depleted, tired, overwhelmed and have the life drained from it. That is not what God intended. He desires for you to have a soul full of light, love, peace and rest. Much like a home restoration, your soul may be in need of restoration, repair, and refreshing. 

God is the lover and restorer of souls. He alone turns dark to light, chaos to calm, and despair to love. Perhaps you need a total soul makeover. Has it been a while since you let God in to clear away the cobwebs, break down the walls, remove the old damage and created a fresh and glowing place where you and He can unite and rest?

Ask God in! Say, "Father God, I need you. Thank you for restoring my soul and for sending the Holy Spirit in to wipe away the old and Jesus Christ to create in me the new."

"The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me to lie down in green pastures, he leads me besides quiet waters, he restores my soul." Psalm 23:1-2

No comments: