. . . . .

. . . . .

Mar 7, 2021

God Is


Life's journey with God is the most incredible experience you could ever be blessed to have. I have shared my experience writing The Daily Journey since 2001. The archive of posts since 2009 are on the blog. 

Here are some of the things God has proven to me during this time. You must have more of your own God truths to add to this list. Comment below and share your heart.

God is:

  • the source of all life
  • always present and available 
  • always faithful
  • in total control
  • righteous in all situations
  • the God of wonders and miracles
  • He:

    • defies logic
    • displays love which exceeds all understanding
    • works through people and places them exactly where He needs them
    • hears and answers prayer
    • never makes mistakes
    • has perfect timing
    • is limitless in resources
    • creates vastness and abundance from what seems like nothing

    "I will make my people strong with power from me! They will go wherever they wish and wherever they go, they will be under my personal care." 
    Zechariah 10:12



    No comments: