. . . . .

. . . . .

Mar 14, 2016

When I Am Weak

Photo Credit Gail Lindsay

Feeling insufficient? Feeling like you are not enough? Maybe you are dealing with life's shortcomings and questioning where God is. When things go wrong and you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel it can become overwhelming. You may begin to wonder if God knows what He is doing. Why are things happening the way they are and why isn't God there when you need Him? 

God sees you. He hears your prayers and knows the details of your life. He wants to fill the void, calm your fear, and be your comfort. He is fully ready to provide you grace that is sufficient to close all the crevices of your aching soul and flood you with light. No, your life isn't perfect but the Living God of Perfection is caring for you. He is all you need and is certainly enough for you today, tomorrow and forever.

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 
2 Corinthians 12:9

No comments: