. . . . .

. . . . .

Mar 24, 2013

Call Me


These days, virtually every adult (and some young people) has a phone and it is easy to call a friend or loved one to catch up. It's amazing the way a call from someone far away or that you don't see often lifts the spirits. Today may be a great day for you to think about someone you have not reached out to recently and give them a call. They may need encouragement, friendship, or just some kindness and laughter. 

The most important one to stay connected with is God. Take the time throughout the day to call on Him, share your gratitude, needs, and praise. Jesus cares for you, loves you and wants to walk with you on life's journey every step of the way. Perhaps you find it difficult to speak with him and get all caught up trying to pray. Really, all you need to do is talk with him from your heart and simply share what he means to you. Search the Psalms and other parts of God's Word for a glimpse into all Christ is and call on him and thank him. He really is your everything! 

Lord, Jesus Christ thank you for all you are to me, 

You are my Messiah, King, and Lord. You're my shield, refuge, and helper. You are my inheritance, prize, my food and drink. You are my highest joy, Counselor, Savior, my fort, rugged mountain, tower of safety. You're my strength, light and great rock of protection. You are my rescuer, Craftsman, Redeemer, Shepherd, and King of Glory. You are my Commander, friend, protector, light, and salvation. You are my defender, fortress, hiding place, and Fountain of Life. You are the Mighty One, my soul's redeemer, my helper, water, hope and my song. You are my Father, bearer of my burdens, my Mighty Power, and my supply. You're my joy, comforter, and guide. You are my First and Last, blessing, path and guide.You are my mercy, truth, justice and righteousness. You are my refresher, healer, teacher and restorer. You are the Lover of my Soul, my Promise, Life Preserver, Provider, and Creator. You are my rest, place of safety, my life and my miracle. You are my God. 

"You are my God, and I will praise you! You are my God, and I will exalt you! Psalm 118:28

No comments: